A multinational construction company from Japan, established in 1985 in Indonesia. Has a proven track record of providing international corporations with reliable, high quality, industrial construction in major Indonesia cities and major surrounding regional centers.
- Monitoring and evaluating the ongoing Project related with:
- Working Budget, that prepared by Estimation and Construction Division.
- Monthly Budget Report of each Project.
- Project Cost Analysis, that prepared by Construction Division.
- Excess Budget.
- Evaluating Budget, Cost, and Profit for Major Project that has been completed.
- Coordinating with Project Leader in making a Purchasing Schedule.
- Monitoring and ensure the project cost not exceed to the specified Budget BQ).
- Checking purchase request document or "Request of Purchase Order (RPO)" that issued by Project (ensure RPO not exceed to the Budget / BQ).
- Checking the "Purchase Order (PO)" that prepared by Purchasing Staff.
- Checking invoice and "Recommendation of Payment (ROP)" document (Ensure ROP is according to the "Purchase Order (PO)" and the working progress).
- Checking Petty Cash Project.
- Monitoring construction progress.
- Monitoring and checking the inventory/quantity of material in project.
- Assisting in preparing list of supplier/vendor & list of material/work price.
- Making monthly report of inventory and progress.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Architect.Minimum 3 years working experience as Project Budget, Purchasing or Cost Control in the same filed, preferably from building contractor.
- Detail oriented, good analysis skill.
- Fluency in English both oral & written.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication.
- Understand the prices of Materials or Works.
- Understand the construction process.
- Able to read construction drawing and to prepare budget for project.
- Self-confident and decision maker person.
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
- Willing to work overtime.