Our client is a multinational construction company from Japan, established in 1985 in Indonesia. Has a proven track record of providing international corporations with reliable, high quality, industrial construction in major Indonesia cities and major surrounding regional centers.
- Preparing the budget material needed in a project.
- Searching for material and competitive suppliers.
- Estimating the additional work to the client or sub-contractor.
- Check the accuracy of mandor opname.
- Accuracy in conducting the stock opname of all use of the material after the completion of the project.
- Responsible for safety and health in the scope of works.
- Comprehend/understand the overall work sequence of the building process in detail and systematic.
- Candidate must possess at least SMA, any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have good communication skill and time management.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Willing to work overtime.