Our client is a private & secure medical professionals only network, which helps in bringing together experts from Medical Community, where they can Securely discuss clinical cases, share opinion or attempt Continuing Medical Education programs (CME/CPD) and earn SKP credits at their leisure from a smartphone.
- Work closely with Content Manager/Executive to develop video format content.
- Set up and operate professional video, audio, and lighting equipment as needed, to produce internal and external videos and live webinar.
- Concept and produce motion graphics using AfterEffects or similar animation software.
- Effectively communicate ideas, roadblocks, and project status to teammates and cross function team.
- Bachelor degree from any field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in all levels of video production (storyboarding, filming, editing, etc).
- Experience at media industry as cameraperson or event organizer is preferred.
- Experience in producing various video types (social, training, promotional, interviews, etc).