Our client is a multinational construction company from Japan, established in 1985 in Indonesia. Has a proven track record of providing international corporations with reliable, high quality, industrial construction in major Indonesia cities and major surrounding regional centers.
- Prepare tax invoice and official receipt.
- Collect, check and follow-up tax slip from Owner.
- Maintain following database:
- Weekly government rate
- Tax regulations
- NPWP of Owners and Subcontractors
- SIUJK of Subcontractors
- VAT (value added tax) specimen
- Prepare tax payment list.
- Prepare reconciliation salary expense & income tax (Ledger, HRD & monthly tax report).
- Prepare tax reconciliation and list of final tax to be attached on financial report.
- Prepare NDE for general expense, Japanese expense, used of trade creditor (if not final income).
- Prepare detail of entertainment list and keep the receipt / invoice of entertainment.
- Prepare electronic monthly tax report (e-SPT) and overbooking.
- Check taxes from site petty cash settlement.
- Prepare depreciation of fixed asset of fiscal and commercial.
- Prepare data for annual income tax report of expatriate.
- Correspond with tax officer (account representative).
- Provide tax data / report for superior, consultant and auditor related to job description.
- Prepare list net book value fixed asset for commercial and market value appraisal.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of working in the same position preferably. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Computer literate.
- Detail oriented.
- Fluency in English both oral & written.
- Good communication.
- Having knowledge about taxation procedure.
- Able to perform tax calculations of corporate and employees.
- Good personality.
- Able to work under pressure and keep on deadline.
- Able to work individually or in team.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Able to organize neatly and orderly.