Our client is a multinational construction company from Japan, established in 1985 in Indonesia. Has a proven track record of providing international corporations with reliable, high quality, industrial construction in major Indonesia cities and major surrounding regional centers.
- Monitoring and controlling estimation schedule.
- Receiving tender documents, such as basic design drawings, specifications, Bill of Quantity (BQ), technical and administrative requirements.
- Discussing with Prospective Customers about specifications/ technical and incomplete or unclear information.
- Inform and deliver the necessary data including submission schedule to Estimation staff to be processed calculation.
- Request Quotation to Supplier / Subcontractor.
- Review and analyze the Quotation from Supplier/ Subcontractor by considering the price, time, scope of work and quality of work/material.
- Compare the Quotation of Supplier/ Sub-Contractors with each other.
- Negotiating Quotation to the Supplier/ Subcontractor.
- Check the “Price Breakdown” and “Cost Summary”.
- Coordinating with Construction, Engineering Division, and Supplier/ Subcontractors to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architect.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience as an estimator in the same field, preferably from Construction.
- Understand the Tender process and analyze it.
- Understand the prices of Materials, Structure, Finishing.
- Able to Analyze the unit price.
- Familiar with AutoCAD preferably.
- Fluency in English both oral & written.
- Detail-oriented, good analysis & communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
- Willing to work overtime.