Our client is a multinational construction company from Japan, established in 1985 in Indonesia. Has a proven track record of providing international corporations with reliable, high quality, industrial construction in major Indonesia cities and major surrounding regional centers.
- Check accounting transaction (Jakarta and Surabaya) including letters and reports.
- Prepare journal adjustment.
- Prepare monthly financial report by ledger.
- Backup data on accounting system (before and after update).
- Update monthly data.
- Check, combine and documentation Surabaya ledger.
- Check, combine and send softcopy of quarterly Financial Report to Manager by email.
- Prepare LKTP (Company’s Annual Financial Statements) and send its softcopy to Deperindag (LKTP Database).
- Provide confirmation data and send back confirmation letter to Owner.
- Assist to prepare data for Superior, Consultant and Auditor related job description.
- To supervise the Accounting Staff / Senior Staff.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of working in the same position preferably.
- Computer literate.
- Detail oriented.
- Fluency in English both oral & written.
- Good communication.
- Having knowledge about accounting procedure.
- Good personality.
- Able to work under pressure and keep on deadline.
- Able to work individually or in team.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Able to organize neatly and orderly.