Our client is a multinational construction company from Japan, established in 1985 in Indonesia. Has a proven track record of providing international corporations with reliable, high quality, industrial construction in major Indonesia cities and major surrounding regional centers.
- Controlling and making report of:
- Project schedule.
- Project budget.
- Shop drawing.
- Project progress.
- Contribute to project performance.
- Making good relation in order to fill owner request.
- Supervising and controlling construction work, including lead the engagement team to ensure that it meets the requirement of quality, budget and timeliness.
- Maintaining regular liaison with customer, subcontractor and supplier to ensure that the service meets the customer requirements.
- Regularly review and analyze the project expenditure as a feedback to deliver the service in the most cost-effective manner.
- Responsible for safety and health in the scope of works.
- Willing to be place in Bogor.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering background from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in design and build at construction company.
- Computer literate.
- Detail oriented.
- Fluency in English both oral & written.
- Good communication.
- Depth knowledge in construction practice.
- Have personnel management skill.
- Strong planning and organizing skill.
- Self-confident and decision maker person.
- Good performance and personality.
- Competent and responsible.
- Strong leadership.
- Able to work individually or in team.
- Willing to work overtime.