Our client is a multinational construction company from Japan, established in 1985 in Indonesia. Has a proven track record of providing international corporations with reliable, high quality, industrial construction in major Indonesia cities and major surrounding regional centers.
- Develop safety program and its implementation.
- Regularly control implementation of safety in site project.
- Making report for all safety issue regularly.
- Coordinate and giving advice to project leader or related staff regarding safety.
- If necessary, coordinate safety procedure/ program/ system with owner.
- Be an advisor for project leader and related staff
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Construction Company.
- Have the Certificate of AK3 General or AK3 Construction.
- Computer literate.
- Detail oriented.
- Fluency in English both oral & written.
- Depth knowledge in construction practice.
- Have personnel management skill.
- Strong planning and organizing skill.
- Self confident and decision maker person.
- Good performance and personality.
- Competent and responsible.
- Strong leadership.
- Able to work individually or in team.
- Willing to work overtime.