Our client is a multinational construction company from Japan, established in 1985 in Indonesia. Has a proven track record of providing international corporations with reliable, high quality, industrial construction in major Indonesia cities and major surrounding regional centers.
- Cooperating with Estimation Division in making calculations of Cost Summary that will be used for Quotation.
- Verifying customer’s order, including specifications and scope of work.
- Checking location of project if necessary.
- Making inquiry and request Quotation to the Subcontractor ME, by attaching basic design drawings, scope of work, specifications and BQ (if necessary).
- Reviewing and analyzing the Quotation from Subcontractors ME by considering the price, time, scope of work and quality of work / material.
- Receiving and checking system that proposed by Subcontractors.
- Comparing Quotation of Suppliers / Subcontractors with each other.
- Reviewing specification in Project.
- Checking design calculation.
- Monitoring prices of materials / equipment - Supervising work of subcontractors on site if necessary.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is preferably.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Design and Estimation of Mechanical Electrical
- Has a good computer proficiency and fluency in English for Construction.
- Able to read drawing of General Mechanical, and electrical of low and high voltage with variety of problems and solutions.
- Understand government regulations related to mechanical & electrical work.
- Understand the system and application of technical work.
- Familiar with construction materials and tools.
- Able to work individually or in team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Willing to work overtime.