- Performing the modeling of new products based on approved specifications on the latest techniques available for the fastest development time.
- Performing the remodeling of existing production models according to approved changes or modifications to improve the design or help to correct the problems.
- Preparing for the block mold by the finishing plaster model and making it ready for drying of the molds as necessary.
- Conducting the initial test casting of the block molds or until as necessary.
- Monitoring the casting process to confirm any unusual problems that may occur during this stage and adjusting the block mold accordingly.
- Implementing new ideas on new model development, techniques, production process like mold making, as to simplify work methods and help increase productivity.
- Must have at least a diploma degree in Material Engineering or Industrial Engineering, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in ceramic engineering, preferably having exposures in the building materials.
- Exceptional in the analytic process, Auto Cad/Cam, key account management, business development, presentation, and negotiation skill.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in design engineering.
- High organizational skills; strong time management, creativity, and problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English