- Manage the process of purchasing import material to match with the sales schedule including controlling the transportation schedule of the arrival of material in the warehouse
- Import Custom process clearance measurement
- Direct, manage and coordinate activities in all departments concerned with the production, warehouse, distribution of products.
- Manage production, manage warehouse, general admin manager in preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Review activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement divisional and departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Monitor daily activity to ensure that they efficiently and effectively and deliver strategy in planning, directing, and administering all aspects including planning, production, requisitioning, receiving, storing, stocking, and distributing a wide variety of product.
- Oversees the enforcement of all warehouse, distribution, production procedures and practices.
- Reports on activities to the board of director and president director
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): supply chain, logistics and warehouse management, Purchasing.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.