- Ensure timely delivery of error-free, high-quality medical documents (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, presentations, etc.) that meet international standards of written Bahasa.
- Correcting errors in grammar, style, and syntax
- Ensuring accuracy of the data and content presented
- Identifying and fixing flaws in logic and flows
- Understanding of the medical audience ( doctors) in Indonesia and can localize articles for Indonesian doctors.
- Should be a Medical doctor or a health science graduate.
- High level of attention to detail and superior Bahasa-language skills
- Literature reviewing and evaluation capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Understands English and appropriately use English articles written and localize them for Indonesian doctors.